Modeling notations need great tools. We are on the look out for software engineers who are passionate about building great tooling for BPMN, CMMN and DMN—open source and with for the web.
You'll work at Camunda in Berlin as a bpmn.io core team member to build and improve our modeling tools.
- Good knowledge in modern web standards and state of the art application development (HTML5, CSS, SVG, ...)
- Passion for usability and interest in user interface design
- Pragmatism and the ability to discuss technology
- Open-Source mindset / track record
- Knowledge about modeling notations and experience with backend technologies is a plus
- Work on bpmn.io, an internationally visible open-source project
- The chance to shape how people communicate process and decision knowledge with BPMN and DMN
- Freedom and flexibility to design and implement new features
- Time to work on your own passion projects, like this one
- A great workplace, colleagues and cool goodies
- And many more reasons to work with Camunda
Apply and let's get to know each other!
Apply via Workable